JROTC Cadet Brigade leadership positions announced
The cadets who will serve in Mobile County Public Schools JROTC Cadet Brigade leadership positions for the 2022-2023 school year were announced recently in ceremonies at their respective schools. They are:
· Cadet Brigade Commander – C/COL Robert Huber, Theodore High School
· Cadet Command Sergeant Major – C/CSM Krista Office, Baker High School
· Cadet Deputy Brigade Commander – C/COL Emma Cox, Baker High School
· Cadet Brigade Operations Officer – C/COL Nia Inge-Duncan, Vigor High School
· Cadet Brigade Logistics Officer – C/COL Lichelle Johnson, B.C. Rain High School
These cadets were chosen through a rigorous selection process by the JROTC Brigade Cadet Command Selection Board. Their duties will include organizing events for JROTC units around the county.
"I want to be an officer in the Marine Corps," Huber said, "and this is, I feel like, a very good step to simulate that kind of stress and that kind of responsibility."