Open to all Mobile County Public Schools K-12
Winners will be selected from each of the following groups
Grades K-3; Grades 4-5; Grades 6-8; Grades 9-12
The Theme: “Wildlife of Mobile”
Posters must be received at the ESC by October 19. 2012
Winners will receive:
>Recognition at ESC Open House featuring 12 winning posters
>Artwork displayed during 2012-2013 school year at ESC
>Posters will appear in 2013 ESC Calendar
>First Place student and sponsoring teacher in each grade group will receive a $25.00 gift certificate(Sponsored by Pleasant Valley Opportunity Club)
1. Posters must be 8 1/2 ” x 11” landscape
2. Original artwork only.
3. No computer generated art accepted.
4. Clearly print student name, school and sponsoring teacher’s name on the back of each entry.
5. Posters will be judged on: Relevance to contest theme (“Wildlife of Mobile”), Visual effectiveness, Originality, Overall appeal
6. Submitted posters become the property of the ESC.
11/6/2012 3:14:07 PM
Congratulation -- ZOE MOULD - Ninth Grade -- Baker High
Winner of the 9-12 Division
Your Drawing was Awesome!!