Experience Credit is given as follows:
- The teacher shall be responsible for furnishing proof to establish experience credit. Forms shall be furnished by the Division of Human Resources.
- Credit shall be given only for satisfactory full-time public school teaching experience in-field for which full pay was received and for which a valid certificate was held by the applicant.
- Credit shall be given for teaching in a public college/university provided the teacher and the administrator under whom he/she served were eligible for professional certificates in the state where the school is located.
For College Experience:
- Name the administrator during period of employment verified.
- Type of teaching certificate the administrator held during the period of employment verified.
- Type of teaching certificate for which he/she was eligible.
- Type of teaching certificate for which the applicant was eligible during period of employemnt verified.