The Division of Student Support Services is committed to providing
assistance to all students and their families in an effort to remove all
academic barriers to learning.
With graduation for every student being our goal, we will do whatever
it takes to ensure that all students are at school everyday, healthy,
and ready to learn.
Further, we will help to keep school environments conducive to quality
instruction and assist students in their postsecondary plans.
Terrence S. Mixon, Executive Director
Student Support Services
CLICK HERE for a list of school who are participating in Online Registration
Link for Online Registration: https://registration.mcpss.com/ezregistration.html
Visit us on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/MobileCountyPublicSchoolsStudentSupportServices
What is the Student Handbook and Code of Conduct ... and Why Do We Need It?
The Student Handbook and Code of Conduct provides guidelines that:
- Describe a positive school environment.
- Describe conduct which is disruptive to the school's environment.
- Strive to standardize procedures used in responding to disruptive situations.
- State the rights and responsibilities of administrators, teachers, parents/guardians and students.
- Allow for annual distribution of required information to parents/guardians as prescribed by federal and state regulations.
For your convenience, the Student Handbook and Code of Conduct has been posted on the website. CLICK HERE!