Student Support Services Documents Forms and Documents Links 2015-16 Code of Conduct 2015-16 Online Pre-registration Board Approved School Year Calendars Guardianship Work Permits
The Division of Student Support Services is committed to providing
Information regarding On-Line Registration CLICK HERE.
The district requests birth certificates to verify that students fall within a minimum and maximum age requirement. However, the school district will not bar students from enrolling because they have a foreign birth certificate or present no birth certificate at all. In those instances the school district will allow for the presentation of alternative documentation to prove age.
The district requests Social Security Numbers, however, disclosure of Social Security Numbers (SSN) is voluntary only. SSN’s are used by the district for the limited purpose of properly identifying students for record-keeping and transcripts, and are kept confidential. The lack of or refusal to provide a SSN will have no impact on the district’s enrollment decision. Students who enroll without a Social Security Number will be assigned an alternate identification number.
Visit us on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/MobileCountyPublicSchoolsStudentSupportServices
2015-16 Board Approved Code of Conduct CLICK HERE
What is the Student Handbook and Code of Conduct ... and Why Do We Need It?
The Student Handbook and Code of Conduct provides guidelines that:
- Describe a positive school environment.
- Describe conduct which is disruptive to the school's environment.
- Strive to standardize procedures used in responding to disruptive situations.
- State the rights and responsibilities of administrators, teachers, parents/guardians and students.
- Allow for annual distribution of required information to parents/guardians as prescribed by federal and state regulations.